My last final is today! (which means I should get off this and study more) Afterwards, I’ll be doing a bit of a tumblr purging— of my posts, not followers. I don’t like having 2k posts when over half of them are probably reblogs.
It’s time for a DOODLEMISSION!
Just a friendly reminder that I’m selling doodle commissions to raise money for my service dog’s gear. I’m also selling art prints in my Society 6 shop AND accepting donations at both my You Caring fundraiser and personal Paypal, which I’ll give out when asked.
The left are examples of simple, 5$ doodles, and the right are examples of more complex 20$ doodles, similar to my art prints in quality. More examples can be seen in my #I Drew the Thing tag.
HEY HEY HEY GUYYSSS
PUT THE NAME OF A CHARACTER IN MY ASK AND I’LL TALK ABOUT THEM WITH MY REAL VOICE
EVEN IF I DON’T KNOW WHO THEY ARE I’LL LOOK THEM UP AND TRY TO TALK ABOUT WHAT I FIND
I WANNA DO A THING CMON GUYS
Less than 24 hours until finals are done, less than 24 hours until finals are done …
The first innovative bicycle path in the Netherlands will be paved with light stones that will charge during the day and emit light during the evening. The path will run by the home that Vincent van Gogh lived in from 1883-5
Yeah, this is going into a story now.
here’s some burning sage to cleanse ur blog of bad energies
I felt obligated to reblog this
It’d be hilarious if reblogging an image of this actually had the same effect for a tumblr dashboard
let’s find out
Some good juju right here.
i feel like i have too
How to make editing a nine-paged-paper (that’s supposed to be twelve, by the end of it all) easier: get out your 3DS, tape the controls, and hatch all eighteen Mime Junior eggs.
if you played the original spyro series and you didn’t hate Moneybags there’s something wrong with you
Every time my sister replays the third one, we rejoice in charging his ass and getting all of our gems back. Every. Time.
Ok now I’m slightly terrified…but I mean it’s not a test, it’s an essay. We have to write on one of 3 topics using evidence from all five of our texts and I actually read them all. He also told us we’re not being graded as harshly on it than we have the other essays and I’ve gotten A’s on all of them….
On a different note, how horrible was Shakespeare? I’m taking it this coming semester.
I would at least prepare which quotes you’re going to use. : / Flipping through the pages under a time limit is never fun. And, you can be that person that barely opens their book and freaks everyone else out.
Shakespeare was great! C. is good, and N. (the other possible Shakespeare teacher— just putting initials up here) is that teacher that will fail you but make you learn well. Also, he’s the spitting image of Professor Elm. AAAAAAnyways: for C., you need to look out for dates and definitions. It’s his way of making sure that the people who came to class get As (and, of course, I completely forgot about this for the final XD Latin was on the same day.). You’ll be fine~
I’m taking it with C. so I’ll definitely make sure to keep track of dates and definitions. And as for Western Lit, we don’t even have to use quotes. I don’t know what W. is thinking, but he’s not making us use direct quotes or cite anything. I think he’s kind of just given up because it’s the end of the semester haha. But yeah, I’ve already gone through the texts and flagged the pages with useful quotes/topics. I just meant “preparing” as in “not making an outline”. (And being the person who freaks everyone out by not even opening their book is a powerful person to be.)
Ah~ You’ll be fine, then, for sure. XD On both fronts.
Inside the recently-found Chinese cave system so big it has its own weather system
A team of expert cavers and photographers had been exploring caves in the Chongquing province of China - when they were amazed to discover the entrance to a hidden cave that was previously undiscovered. When they entered the cave, they found it was so large there was even a cloud inside it. Photographer and caver Robbie Shone, from Manchester, was part of a team of 15 explorers on a month-long expedition who stumbled across the natural wonder.
Picture: Robbie Shone/ Caters
This is so cool—!
Augustus “Fall” Carrasco | 18 | Laverre City, Kalos | asshole
You know how some characters just walk up to you and demand to be created? That’s Fall. I don’t know if I’d be able to join Distortion (I really don’t have time), but I really do love this OC.
- Don’t call him a “swamp person,” whatever you do. He’s really concientous of such a label and is really conscious of being “aware” of facts/ ideology that would make him fall into that stereotype.
- That being said, the swampland’s his home, and he does not mind getting dirty. A foot of muck? Try three in the dead of winter.
- A wimp when it comes to physical pain.
- Yes, he knows his town has the fairy gym. He doesn’t understand the negative cogitation behind a guy being from the fairy town— well, he does, but you making fun of it means that you have not fought a fairy-type.
- He’s attracted to Hex Maniacs and does not like it. > >;
- Forced to drop out of school his senior year; works in the Pokeball factory for long shifts. At night/ days off, he battles competitively. In-between, he’s found in the swamp typing code on his laptop (hoping for a job in it someday) and looking through Wikipedia articles at random. No one’s really sure when he sleeps.
His party consists of:
- Vapereon the Klefki— on his waistbelt there; one of the pokeballs on his armband is a red herring and is empty. The poor guy has been given mostly flashdrives instead of keys. Moveset: Swagger | Fowl Play | Spikes | Draining Kiss.
- Pidgey the Drapion— first pokemon he ever caught and a legit accident for a name (a case of a toddler pointing to a dog and saying “cat!”). Giant scorpion tank is the best friend a boy could ask for and makes for great transportation through the swamplands. Not sure on the moveset yet, except that he would have all different type attack moves.
He’s “that asshole” who names his pokemon other pokemon names and confuses people when they have on the screen “Fall is about to send out ___. Would you like to switch pokemon?” Vaporeon’s a troll, and Pidgey’s a hard-hitter. Though he doesn’t have any badges (since that would mean taking a lot of time off work), he’s known online/ through the PSS as a force to be reckoned with. Locally, the town doesn’t understand.
So I have a $40 radiology bill that apparently still needs to be paid off. I thought I had all of it covered but the radiologist specialists don’t seem to think so. However, I don’t have a spare $40, so I’m opening up emergency commissions.
Anything you want; badges, icons, sketches, busts. Just Ask!
Icons are $10
Full color waist up badges are $25
Painted Badges waist up $35
Full color busts are $15
Don’t tell me that Delphoxes are not that big; they simply have to be piggy-back-giving size!
Skating. SKATING. I have never gone back the bicycle— well, once, under my sister’s instances. It was just as lame as I remembered it to be.
I’ve been doing little drawing exercizes before bed now that BFCC R3 is done. It’s relaxing, especially when using the “false start” pages from previous projects.
So, yeah. This is Thames from X. He’s a LOT of fun to draw; I need to scan in his pencil doodles soon. <3 his adventure tumblr